Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Girls, Girls, Girls

Well I may not be a"FOOTBALL MOM" but I am a "CHEERLEADING MOM". And do I have a cute cheerleader. Ellie is loving cheerleading this year, we found a different league this year that does not travel and DOES NOT play on Sunday. It is great. Last night they had a night game under the lights. It was fun! She is so cute. Way to go Ellie!
All the neighborhood boys asked me if they could come watch her cheer! I thought that was cute, and it was fun for me to hang out with some BOYS!!!!!!!
Taylor just had her late birthday party......she had a bunch of friends over to play volleyball and BBQ and play games. I think they had alot of fun, they are a good and fun group of kids.
All the girls..................................
All the boys............................

Girls keep us on our toes and very busy with cheerleading, gymnastics and just running them around. I feel like I LIVE in the car...Taylor made the JH 7&8 cheer squad and will start practice next week everyday after school and then cheer for like 3-4 games (basketball) a week so she decided to take a break on dance for a while because we can't do it all and we are still on the lookout for another dance place with better standards. That has been so........hard. Anyway I just wanted to catch our family and friends who live out of state up of what the kids are doing....Love ya!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your girls.. They are all so dang cute. I miss you all and can't wait to see you again. Love you tons!!!

Tara said...

cute cute...they don't have cheer like that out here for the little girls. THat sounds fun. I can't believe Taylor is in 7th grade....she will be in HS before you know it!

Kristen said...

your girls are so cute..you can tell gracie is wanting to be "just like them"!

The Hearn Crew said...

You look so cute Ellie! And Taylor, looks like such a fun birthday party. Happy birthday.

J'Amy Day said...

Looks like fun...I was just scrolling down your blog and the fall salsa cooking w/Kelly reminded me of the time he made pumpkin soup for Halloween and it exploded all over your kitchen! I swear, I think of you guys every time anyone mentions pumpkin soup...hee, hee, hee!

Amy:)

Mom said...

Boo Hoo Iwanted to be there too!!!
Mom