Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Camera Time

Gracie was playing with a camera (pretend one) and I thought it was so...cute. So I HAD to get the real one out and snap some pictures of this cutie! She is REALLY into posing for pictures.
This one just melts my heart.......She is at such a FUN age. I am really enjoying every minute with her right now. She Loves to go to school and then when she comes home she just keeps saying to me " I Love you Mommy!"

This is her GREEN show and tell for today. Her Stuffed Hippo. She loves to snuggle him, because he is so very soft.
I caught her in her room playing...feeding her hippo and doll lunch...The things she says just crack me up! She got this kitchen set for Christmas last year and I thought she would LOVE it. Well she never really cared to much after a while, but now she is really into it. I love it when they play good with something.............I guess we need to ask Santa for more kitchen stuff.......

I just love you little Gracie................You make me SMILE!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

what a cutie pie! they have that kitchen set at costco again..would you recommend me buying it?

The Hearn Crew said...

She is so cute! Her hair looks so good. Good job on cuting het bangs. I told you about my friend in high school's hair that I cut. I don't come close to anyone's hair anymore. She looks so cute!

Amy said...

Kristen.....Yes you should, It went so fast last year. It is exactly like the one from Pottery Barn Kids, but MUCH cheaper. Don't wait !!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

She is a doll!! I miss her cute little smile, it is so good to see pictures of her. I will call you later so we can finish our talk from the other day. Love ya

Tara said...

she is so cute! I miss my neices alot. I think you should send your girls to my house and I will swap you for Abe for a couple weeks. Does that sound good. Maybe Ellie won't be "wicked" this time!! ha ha

Michelle said...

Wow Amy she has gotten (is that even a word) big!, anyway the girls have all grown up to be beautiful...
Love you
Michelle

Allie said...

amy she is so cute & i miss her so much i miss all u guys love ya bye