Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My BABY is in Preschool

What a SAD day! I thought I would be so
happy with some time to myself, but I found myself
looking at the clock just waiting to go pick up my baby.


Once I saw her having so......much fun at school and so..

excited to tell me All about it, it made me very happy for her.
I guess it's not always about US is it? They are just fine without

us. She can't wait to go back and see her teacher. Her teacher told me
not to dress her so cute because they were going to get dirty. That is
REALLY hard for me.

10 comments:

Kristen said...

okay those jeans look like they are falling right off her tiny little body. she is way to small for preschool. how often is she going?

Tara said...

she is so cute....my baby started preschool this year too, but I have to say I am loving it! The 2 1/2 hours goes way too fast! Is that terrible???

Amy said...

Yes Kristen they are falling off her, she is so tiny. I took her to the Doctor today and she is in the
3%. She is just going 2 days a week.

Amy said...

Tara- I may feel like that next year. Emma is older than Gracie.

Freddie Dawn said...

Which preschool are you guys going to?

Stephanie said...

Gracie is so dang cute.. Sad that you are missing her for those few hours. I feel the same on the days I work,I find myself talking about Kaden constantly. It's probably really hard since she is the baby.

Amy said...

Dawn- we are going through the Park District. Do you have Brayden signed up?

Freddie Dawn said...

I sure do, Boulder Point, Tues-Thurs Am. He loves it!

Stefanie said...

I can't believe that is your "little peanut!!" She is so adorable and please don't listen to that teacher- keep dressing her super cute:). I can't believe how fast they grow up!

The Hearn Crew said...

My oh my...how they grow up so fast! With this being Griffin's last year of preschool, it is a bit sad, but I have to say...I do enjoy my 2 1/2 hours. And he's only 2 days, like Gracie...so I think that's easier for me. But it is nice to get things done BY MYSELF. :>)