Saturday, September 22, 2007

HAPPY FALL TIME

I decided to get into the Fall spirit on my blog and that means HALLOWEEN first.This blog decorating can be addictive......I love Fall, it is my most favorite time of year..I love the smell outside as well as all the colors changing. I love to go on bike rides and walks where lots of trees are to so the many change in colors. Plus I LOVE Fall clothes. They are so much more classy, don't you think? Fun jackets, cute sweaters, jeans, scarves, even fun hats! I love when I am able to buy my pumpkin candle, it makes me happy (me and my "happy candles") I just LOVE everything about Fall. So lets all enjoy this Fall.........................

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with you on the fall clothing, It is also my favorite. There is nothing like a cute pair of jeans with a warm sweater. YEAH!!! That makes me excited to actually wear my fall/winter clothes, once I have this baby...

Tara said...

well, I will still be wearing my flip flops through the fall....but maybe I will get to crack out a sweater or two. I am jealous! I LOVE fall too!!!I already bought my pumkin candle though, so I am ready to go. Now I just need a pumpkin pie to go with it...I can have it in 8 more days! My dessert free month will be OVER! :)

Tara said...

ok, I was just showing my kids that picture of Dexter and I noticed that he has QUITE THE PACKAGE....He's certainly all boy!!! everyone needs to check that out. I missed it the first time!!! soooo funny!

Amy said...

That is so funny, I was hoping that no one would notice.....sorry! i am so proud of you for going so...long wothout dessert.

Kristen said...

cute blog...okay i amy have to change mine as well (if i remember how) I love fall, too! who doesn't like fall raise your hand? tara, i feel bad for you at this very moment! i have already had my pumpkin candle burning!

Kristen said...

okay i could have gone my WHOLE LIFE without having to see your dog's weiner! SICKO!!!!!

Jill said...

I LOVE fall too! We need to have a fall bake day sometime and bake lots of pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie!

Amy said...

Jill-That would be so fun! let's do it....just tell me when..

sbogart said...

Amy, I finally got around to updating my blog. Sorry it took me forever! How are the kids and taylor's pom squad doing?

Tara said...

hey amy, can you put "making Tara's blog festive" on your list of things to do this week please?? OR call me and tell me how to do it! Love ya.

The Hearn Crew said...

I love you're fall blog design! Good job!!! I'm all in on the fall bake day!