Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yes, I need to BLOG

I am so sorry that I have not been good at blogging lately. I have not even had time to blog about my trip home. Ever since I got back from Utah things have just been CRAZZZZZZY! I had to go have a tooth removed by a Oral Surgeon, that was horrible! So i just recovered from that and off the pain pills and we have had company from Australia visiting us. A friend of Kelly's that he taught on his mission. It has been nice visiting with them, but very busy. I am getting ready to leave tomorrow for" Time out for Women". I am really excited to get away and have a nice spiritual fix. then when I get back I will get back into the blogging routine. I am in need of a trip without children for just a short time, since I was with them on a month long trip by my self. I am looking forward to it. I want to go away and just have a nice time with NO drama and uplifting conversation. Do you ever feel like life is too DRAMATIC? I have been through alot lately with my family (my brother) and have realized alot. Mainly that life is short and we need to live each day as if it were our last. We need to be better examples to one another and kinder and more Christ like. That is my goal anyway! I want to be with people who make me happy and make me feel good about myself and who uplift me. I know that this" Time out for Women" is where I need to be this weekend and I am so excited to spend the day being spiritually fed. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is so good to finally read your blog, You have indeed been busy. I hope that you are feeling better after your dental nightmare. You are lucky to be going away, It will be good to have a "little" time to yourself, Enjoy it for the few days that you are there. Sure do Love and miss you. Call me and let me know how it was!!

The Hearn Crew said...

Loved your entry. I think we all need to regroup and refocus and take a break for ourselves on a regular basis. It's one of the best ways to fill our spirits back up, so we can give to our families! Looking forward to TOFW!!! See you in a bit.