Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summer Fun

We spent the ENTIRE day at the baseball field on Saturday watching Kelly play in a tournament. It was fun ! The team needed some players so Troy and Brandon saved the day. The kids had a blast yelling and screaming, playing in the dirt and climbing the bleachers, while the moms were able to visit. It was fun watching the game too! They won and will now go to state. Good job babe! And YES Kelly finally gave into wearing his pitching helmet because I told him that I would not watch him play unless he had it on. Gotta save his face!
The kids had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gracie and Avery were little buddies!
Like I said, The kids were yelling and screaming!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gracie is so dang cute!!! I love her and can't wait to see her. I am glad that Kelly wore his helmet, it's about time... See you in a few weeks.. Love Ya

doezie10 said...

Gosh we have darling kids!

Jill said...

Cute! Although I really don't know how you sat out there ALL day! I was done after an hour!

Jill said...

oh and I think you mean "troy and WES" saved the day! hee hee

Amy said...

Oh yeah! Wes, thank you Wes

Tara said...

be thankful that you CAN sit outside all day. I am stuck here in this stinkin' heat in AZ!!!

Kristen said...

amy--just so you know, chelsea has another contact named kristen because that wasn't me who commented. I just didn't want to take credit for HER comments.

Kristen said...

also check out my friend katies blog and her sister annettes..they are usually pretty funny yet motivational.

Chelsea said...

Gracie is getting so big. Oh my gosh when I see everyone's kids changing it makes me realize that I totally live far away. It makes me feel sad. When are you coming out to visit? I miss you! I got your e-mail last week, I will totally write you back and fill you in on the haps. Cute pictures. I love it when you update your blog!