Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've been Tagged..............

I am only doing this for you Meg! I hate doing stuff like this......

Jobs I've had:
1. Subway
2. Morris Air Service (then changed to Southwest)
3. Discover Card
4. Heritage Festivals (Accounting)

Movies i can watch over and over again:
1. Just like Heaven
2. Sweet home Alabama
3. Miss Congeniality
4. Life is Beautiful

Four favorite TV shows:
1. Lost
2. Days of our lives (thanks to my mother)
3. 24
4. Today show

Four favorite foods:
1. Mexican (Cafe Rio)
2. Seafood
3. Pizza
4. Chocolate

Four websites I visit daily:
1. ask.com
2. Email
3. Blog
4. travelocity

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Mexico
2. Utah
3. spa
4. hanging out with my sisters

Four people I TAG:
1.Kristen
2.Tara
3. Stephanie
4. Taylor
Have fun everyone!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Why do you hate getting tagged? How are we ever to know more about you if we can't read silly answers like these? Your blog looks great, by the way...you are officially smarter than me at the computer. I give up!

Kristen said...

okay you and tara have a cuter blog than me and i am ticked. does that mean that you like her better because you helped her do a cute blog? help me now!!

Kristen said...

also check out my friend katie's link on her blog to "clever girl" this girl's blog is VERY entertaining and is apparently very famous. i think all your friends would get a kick out of it.

Stephanie said...

Hey speaking of cute blogs I need help decorating Jen and Michelle's. I tried to call you last night but you and Tay were out shopping. Please HELP!!!!

Tara said...

hey sis,
thank you for helping me through my rough/sad day. stick around, because tomorrow may be worse! I don't want to turn 39!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for all of your HELP with the blogs... Your the BEST!!!!