Monday, July 2, 2007

NEVER to old for a little Rock-N-Roll

Kelly decided to take me on a hot date Saturday night! We went to a concert to hear Foreigner, Styx, and Def Leppard....Yes I went to Def Leppard! I really went for Styx. They were my favorite! We took along with us Taunacy and Patti. It was a BLAST! Taunacy made the whole night. I have NEVER seen someone so excited for something. She was happy to see DEF LEPPARD!!!!!!!!!!
She could hardly wait for them to come out on stage! She kept saying "Are they coming, Are they coming?"
When they finally came out on stage I had my camera ready! this is her reaction, jumping up & down just SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!! Look at her hair! I love her!
Taunacy and Me! (Patti wouldn't let us take ANY pictures of her)
This is my boy ,just in Heaven!!!!!!!!! Thinkin, this is the life! My wife and Rock-N- Roll! Thanks babe for a great date! It was a blast...I love you!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a good time, and by the looks of it Taunacy did for sure. Well I miss you and can't wait to see you.

Stephanie said...

I just showed Kaden your picture and he is yelling AMY, AMY, AMY!! at the computer, I guess that means that he misses you to. Have a Happy 4th of July and remember that we love you....

Jill said...

i would have loved to see Taunacey rocking out! glad you had fun! see you tonight!

The Hearn Crew said...

I so wish we could have gone. Looks like you had fun. Especially Taunacy! You go girl!