Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Tara

Happy Birthday to my sweet sister! I hope you are having a good
day. I wish I was there to celebrate with you, but we will celebrate
together in a few weeks in Utah.

Here are just a few things about Tara:

1. She is BEAUTIFUL
2. She is a wonderful mother
3. The most patient person I know
4. A great listener
5. Always ready to have fun
6. Has a very strong testimony
7. A leader
8. Has a beautiful voice
9. Takes time for anyone
10. Trustworthy
11. Loyal
12. Loving
13. Has the best hair
14. Has a great complextion
15. Very healthy
16. Darling family
17. Husband who absolutely adores her
18. Looks WAY to young to have a son that's a Senior in HS
19. Loves the color Yellow
20. Went to Ricks College
21. Was a lead Singer in a way cool band
22. With a way cool girl
23. Has really cool sisters
24. Lives in Arizona
25. Loves to live in her pool
26. She is the Primary Chorister
27. She enjoys working out
28. unlike her little sister
29. Loves to play games
30. Still looks like she has never turned this number.
Happy Birthday, I love you!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

way to may me look bad by your list of 30. However, mine were strictly reasons for loving her so i guess that's okay. thanks for giving me the great idea from previous blogs. by the way...doesn't my blog look cute?

Amy said...

yes, I love your blog! I miss you so...much.I can't wait to see you!

Tara said...

THank you Amy! You made me feel cheery with all those nice compliments. As you know...I did not have the best day! At least now I know that my sisters love me. Not that I didn't know that before....you guys are the best! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Amanda said...

What a sweet list for your sister. I am sure she will treasure it!