Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Love To See The Temple

Taylor had the opportunity to go to the Temple for the first time. We cannot believe that She is old enough. We were so excited for her. Kelly was very happy that he was able to go with her her first time. They had a wonderful time and Taylor said it was AWESOME! I am so grateful for her and her wonderful example in our home, she is amazing! I often reflect on my life growing up and think to myself , what would I have done without gospel? And now many years later, our children are faced with so much more than we were faced with. I am simply amazed at the amount of strength, courage and faith that Taylor has at such a young age. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to be her Mother. Thanks you Taylor , for being such a wonderful daughter and example to our family.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh! Is she seriously old enough to go to the temple?! Wow, time flies. It seems like just yesterday you guys were going to Utah for her to be baptized. I can't believe how fast they grow up---that will totally be Camryn and Ellie before we know it.

Stephanie said...

Wow!!! It is amazing that she is old enough to go to the temple. They grow up way to fast. Taylor is such a special young lady, She is a wonderful example to all of those around her. Taylor we love you and are grateful for the sweet spirit that you have. You are Awesome!!!

Taylor said...

Thank You Mom!! I love you!!

Stefanie said...

Holy cow- I think when we met you guys Taylor had just been baptized!! She has grown up so fast and you have a lot to be proud of!

Amy said...

Stefanie- it is so good to hear from you! update your blog girl.

Amanda said...

Love your new blog background. You are so good at all the artsy blog stuff.

Brooke said...

That is so great. I hope my daughter (who is our oldest) will be a great example like that for her brothers.