Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For those of you who are wondering.........

I decided that I would blog about this, due to many phone calls made to other people asking about our home for sale. Yes, it is for sale. We have a few options at this time and just thought that we would put the house up and see what happens. We are not really in a hurry, except that we would like to decide which area by June because that is when we need to refinance. So as of right now, there is not much to tell.We are not really sure where and when, but when WE know more ourselves, we will be happy to tell everyone! So if you know anyone that wants a GREAT house, just send them our way. We are trying to sell it on our own first. Then if we HAVE to, we will get an agent. I am not looking forward to having to keep the house SPOTLESS all the time, because that seems impossible with kids and a husband.......Happy cleaning to me!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

i hope it sells quickly for your sake. it must be stressful to not really know what you are doing. we were lucky to sell our old house so fast but that's when the market here was great. it's starting to slow down now and there are a lot of houses for sale. i wish you were moving back home. (it's a good time to buy here!! can i talk you into it???)

The Hearn Crew said...

I can't believe your moving. If I weren't moving I'd say buy the house next door to me! Or one of the 5! Maybe we'll be packing up at the same time?! :)

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with Kristen it is a good time to buy here. Good luck selling your house, It is such a beautiful home. We can't wait to see what you will do in your next home. We look forward to our next Chicago trip. We love you and again wish you luck selling your home...

Jill said...

Hey you know the lot a couple doors down from me is open!
I really do hope you find what you are looking for! Good luck with cleaning. :)

Matthew McLelland said...

Before you move will you send me one of those chocolate cakes from that place on the corner?