Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Here is cute Ellie dressed up like Sandy frome Grease. She had so much fun!
Taylor dressed up like Shar pey From High School Musical......
Three cute girls.............
The Porters came over again this year..We love them!
This is Gracie, really tired and dragging her bag home! (these are not in the right order)

Kelly and Gracie carving the pumpkins, Kelly's favorite part of Halloween!
I think he ended up carving about 10 pumkins....The neighbors had him do some for them. He is really good at this and LOVES it! Good job babe!

I guess I saved the best picture for last......Little Gracie as Raggedy Ann. Is she cute or what? Now what do I do with all the CANDY? We had so much left...Then the kids added what they got to the bowl. I really wanted to start a diet. (CRAP)

10 comments:

Anna-Marie said...

Amy (and everyone), Happy Halloween - Holy Cow! Guess what I'm doing? Just look I dare you! Cute costumes. luv u guys

Stephanie said...

The girls look darling. Hope you had a great Halloween. We sure miss you and wish that the kids could have gone trick or treating together. Love you

Kristen said...

looks like you had a great time! Gracie's costume is adorable..yes I will be wanting that for abby. how was your chili?

Amy said...

Kristen- The chili was awesome!!!!
thanks a bunch.

Jill said...

How fun! All the girls look really cute. Love the picture of Gracie dragging her bag home!

Tara said...

great costumes! I can't believe Kelly carved that many pumpkins. Abe and Lora each did one and it stunk up my whole kitchen! I really don't like that smell.....oh well, it is a fun part of it for them.

Tara said...

PUT THE CANDY AWAY!! IF it is sitting out, you will eat it. Guess how I know that?????

Freddie Dawn said...

I was thinking we should do another Doozie fitness challenge this time for real all the way to the end, starting in January. We could call it the New Year New You challenge. Lol, ok there could be a better name.....

The Hearn Crew said...

Everyone looked so cute for Halloween. Even you! And you're chili was delicious! Thanks for sharing. Man...Kelly could go into a pumpkin carving business with those pumpkins! They were great!

Allie said...

they look so dang cute gracie is darling in the costume it is a little late but she still looks dang cute tell them i love them & miss them


love ya bunches
allie