Monday, October 29, 2007

Back To Being A Mother

I just arrived LATE last night from the most AMAZING trip, with some amazing women(thanks girls). We had such a great time in New York. I have never shopped so much in my life. Today my feet and back hurt so...bad, but it was well worth it! I will be posting pictures all this week about our trip. If you have never been to New York, well you better start planning it, what an experience. The people, the food, the shopping, the traffic.Did I say traffic yet? I have NEVER in my life seen so much traffic. Well I don't want to say anymore until I post pictures, so look forward to seeing much more on New York with 4 crazy gals. I have to say thanks you to my sweet husband for being so great while I was away and making sure that I had a wonderful time. Thanks to my girls for missing me so..much and making me happy to get back to being a Mother.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

i can't wait to see the pics! i thought about you a lot. did you get my wallet?? hee hee

Jill said...

I am glad you had fun, but I more glad you are BACK! I missed you guys and can't wait to see all your pictures!

Stephanie said...

Yeah your back. It is so much fun to have friends that we can make such fun memories with. I will check back to see all of the pictures. Glad that your back, miss you and can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Taylor said...

I am glad you had fun! I am even happier you are home!! Love ya

The Hearn Crew said...

Thanks for the fun trip! I think my feet and I are just now recovering. But it was very much well worth it. Thanks for the memories! I'll be posting pictures as well...

Mercy said...

I am so looking forward to seeing how your photos turned out. I ended up deleting several of mine - they were blurry! Here's the countdown to our next trip to NY: 5 years, 11 months and 29 days! I'll work on posting my photos this week, too. Love ya!

Kate said...

NYC is one of my favorite places on earth! I can't get enough of it--- I can't wait to go back again! I am sure you had a blast.