Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's FREAKIN snowing

I come on a short vacation to be with my family and it is FREAKIN snowing! What the heck! (I'm totally in Utah) Well just wanted to update all my friends and say that I miss you all, but I am having a BLAST with my sister Kristen. We were with my whole family yesterday, it was great to all be together. I love my family so ....much and am so grateful for each of them. I have taken alot of pictures, but will have to wait until I get home to download them to my computer. Oh! and my battery is dead on my camera so I can't take anymore(sucks). Did you all watch Bachelor? I watched it with my mom and sisters. Oh my gosh, I am so..........excited. I set my sister Kristen up a BLOG! check it out. She is happy to be apart of the blog life. I will see you all soon! Does anyone want anything from SLC?

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

AMY!!! I can't believe the same snow is falling on my head as is falling on yours. If you get a minute call me because I would love to meet you for lunch somewhere. Hope all is going well with your family.

Taylor said...

Hey mom its Taylor hey can you get me an SLC sweatshirt.! I want one and ellie got the sewing thing and i have done a ton around here. i have cleaned, laundry, cooked dinner, gone to after school and before school things, taken care of rides for ellie and done the dishes. and i have called you every night and day to say hi and to say hi to gracie so just call and tell me if you can get me an SLC sweatshirt i hope u are having fun cuz you sure deserve to have fun your a great mom love ya and miss you cant wait to see you.! call us!!

Freddie Dawn said...

Yes is you could PLEASE bring CHELSEA back I am sure me and serveral other would apprectiate it.

Amanda said...

Taylor, you are such a suck up.

The Hearn Crew said...

Taylor...I love you to pieces! I know, it's not original, but can you come to my house when I go out of town!!! You did an awesome job! OH...and HI Amy!! :>)