Monday, April 23, 2007

I Have The Best Family........

Matt, I love you so..........much! I am so proud of you and am so glad we were able to spend time together. You are a wonderful Father to your sweet little girls. keep up the good work! Your a Awesome Brother as well, I love you with all my heart! Have a great week!

Well Let's start it off with my FAVORITE place to eat!
Matt's Sweet little girls Amelia(3) Lucy(2)
Morning of our all girl slumber party with the little girls snuggling with Aunt Tara. All my Brothers and Sisters, I love you all so....much.

2 comments:

The Hearn Crew said...

You have such a cute family. I'm assuming Kristen is the blonde?? It's nice to have a face with a name. I'm glad you had a nice time. But it's nice to have you back in Chi town!

Kristen said...

amy--will you send me your pictures PLEASE!! I need to update my blog since I have NO postings.