Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

I received these beautiful flowers from my sweet sister-in-law Cheryl. I absolutely LOVE tulips. It is nice to have a little bit of Spring in the house since there is NO sign of it outside. Happy Easter everyone, we love you! Thank you Grandma & Papa for the fun gifts and treats. .............As the girls get older (Taylor & Ellie) it is not as fun to buy Easter dresses. They are getting PICKY!!!!!!! They still looked very cute! I love my girls!
I had so much fun with the girls Easter baskets this year. I wanted to use something practical, something that they can use. (I don't have baskets) I try to be creative every year. This year I found these cute tins at IKEA and then added the ribbon on them to match the girls room's. They turned out so...cute and the girls LOVED them! We set these out the night before so the "Easter Bunny" could fill them and then hide them.
Wow!the "Easter Bunny" was so...nice this year! The girls had fun looking for them, and then of course eating ALL the candy for breakfast!
We hope everyone had a great Easter and enjoyed this special day. It was wonderful to take time and reflect on all of our blessings and how blessed we are to know the TRUE meaning of Easter!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Those baskets look so good! You were right, I am impressed! Where's mine???

Jill said...

Look at your cute baskets!!! I love them!
And the girls are just adorable as ever in their pretty dresses...

Freddie Dawn said...

What a great idea, im going to have to remember that idea! Your girls are so cute!

Chelsea said...

cute baskets. miss you!

Kristen said...

just commenting to you!! good night