Monday, April 30, 2007

Fitness Challenge Update...............

Good morning everyone! And what a good morning it is. The sun is shining, the kids got off to school without a fight and Gracie got up and got her self dressed and even put her pajamas in her drawer. And the BEST part of the morning is I lost 5lbs. this last week, the first week of the challenge and I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This diet is AWESOME!!!!!I am really proud of myself. I have NOT cheated ONCE!!! I feel like I have been eating very healthy and alot. That makes it even better. This week I start my exercise routine. I'm actually looking forward to it. Let's keep up the good work eveyone!!!!!!

9 comments:

The Hearn Crew said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! That is AWESOME!!! And I even ate TEXAS ROADHOUSE ROLLS IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!! How mean of me!!! I tested you, and YOU PASSED!!!! You're awesome!

Stefanie said...

WAHOO!! I'm proud of you for not cheating- I know how hard that is.

Kristen said...

That is great Amy! You have more willpower than I could ever have! I am proud of you. Let's figure out the dates for my Chicago trip!
Call me! I love you!

doezie10 said...

Amy, keep it up! Get that sports bra on and work some more lbs off!

Freddie Dawn said...

Way to go Amy! My partner in crime hehe. I did cheat once, bad me. But I lost 8 lbs I deserve it!

Amanda said...

Yippee yippee von skippy....

Chelsea said...

Oh my getting skinny! Everyone is getting skinny---I love it. Way to go! And after reading Diana's comment about the rolls, I think you may have a devil friend of your own....if you know what I'm saying :)!

Karli said...

Great job! You had an awesome first week! Adding exercise will only help you more! That totally makes me happy to hear you succeeding! Keep it up!

www.our84days.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Good job Amy!

I am really proud of you and everyone!