Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Kristen!

Happy Birthday Sis! I don't have very many pictures of just us, so this will have to do. I just wanted to wish a a happy birthday. I hope you have a great day! I wish I were there to celebrate with you. Do the lunch thing and play all day. Thank you so much for being you, we have come along way and I am so glad that you are my sister. You are a wonderful mother,wife and a great friend. You are very talented in so many ways. Do something special for yourself today and know that your sisters far away love you very much!
Gracie just asked me is we were going to see you today! That makes me sad........ I love you very much and I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

thanks amy! that made me feel special! thanks for calling me too! I love you!

Brooke said...

We love Kristen! You are so lucky to have such a great sister! I'm jealous of what a great relationship you have with eachother. I wish I were as close to my sister. She is a wonderful friend. I know how much she loves and misses her sisters!