Friday, November 9, 2007

New York Part II

Despite of the bad weather, we still had a great time!
I usually don't take pictures of "just buildings", but these were so neat.
I took this picture because, the World Trade Center was twice as big as this building. Wow!
All bundled up and ready to go!
This is Central Park, isn't is pretty?

I could not believe how BIG the movie billboards were.
M&M world
Hershey store
This is a little blurry, but it is Matt from the Today Show. He is coming outside.
Another shot of Central Park. I will have Part 3 in a few
days, and that will be the last of New York. I hope these have
been fun to see and if you have not yet been you will make it a
priority to get there!

6 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE the music that goes with the pictures! It just made me get all twitterpated and want to go to NYC!! All the pictures are so awesome. I am so glad you got to go!! Love you lots.

J'Amy Day said...

That looks like sooooo much fun - I'm jealous! What a great time of year to go to New York!

amy

Kristen said...

nice music amy! i can't wait for more pictures and for my package to come in the mail!!! I looked at all the purses on the bed and tried to anticipate which one was mine. even alan and zach were in on the guessing game. it was quite amusing.

Kristen said...

i am being a little presumptuous huh?

Amy said...

I have not posted any pictures of ALL the purses on the bed yet, how did you know? How do you know that one is for you? :)

Brooke said...

Oh, I love New York. I can't wait to go back. How fun to go with friends!