Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Steph!!!!!!


Happy Birthday! I love you so...much and hope you have a WONDERFUL day! You are such an amazing sister-in-law. You are always so happy and
willing to help anyone and everyone. You are a great mother and wonderful wife. Your children are so lucky to have a Mom like you, always playing and doing fun things. I admire you in so many ways Steph. You are so beautiful, loving, kind, compassionate, caring, trustworthy, loyal, funny, I love who "You" are! I miss you and wish that I was there to spend theis day with you! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for the birthday tribute, the song made it. You are so thoughtful and sweet. I love you and again thank you for being such a great sister-in-law and friend. You are the BEST!!!!!!

Kristen said...

the red is hurting my eyes

Tara said...

cute blog! you need to make mine cuter....ha ha...
Steph is such a cute mom. That is fun to have such a great friendship with your sister-in-law.

Errin said...

What a wonderful sister-in-law! I know Steph just loves you. This is so nice of you.

Lacey said...

Sorry I'm just barely getting back to you on the blog layout. It's kinda confusing and so here is my e-mail address and I will send you links and exactly how to do it!
laceyjeanlaird@yahoo.com

Allie said...

cute song amy

Allie said...

i miss u guys