Friday, December 5, 2008



It is that time of year! It came so fast. We have loved watching all the Christmas shows that are on EVERYNIGHT. And we have been watching them everynight. It is a great way to get the kids settled down for the night. They bring a fun spirit into the home. I remember always watching them as a small child and getting so excited for Santa to come. The kids are anxiously waiting for our elf Fiddles to come. (he is waiting for them to stop fighting) We are still trying to finish all the decorations, it seems to be taking me so long this year. I do love this time of year. The music, decorations, snow, stories, movies and of course the food! I hope that as we all are busy preparing for Christmas, that we focus on the true meaning and the true spirit of giving. We have talked to the kids and are excited to give more than receive this year. We have so much to be grateful for. Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 comments:

J'Amy Day said...

We still have our elf, too! He hasn't come, yet, either. Remember shopping for them in the way back corner of Quilted Bear? That is such a great memory...in fact, a lot of my Christmas decorations remind me of you! If I remember correctly, you taught me how to string ribbon in my tree, and we made bows and painted my big, chunky stars together.

Anyway, hope you guys have a great Christmas...we miss you! Love, Amy

http://jeffandamyday.blogspot.com/