Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow day!

Today school was cancelled...I was actually happy because it is the PERFECT day to do my Holiday baking. So we started early and are still baking..............One of our favorites(family tradition) Chex mix.

The girls are happy to help make some yummy cookies............

Taylor helped make the pretzel treats, these are yummy and look really cute!



Gracie - writing out her Christmas cards to her teachers.....look at how cute!


My little helper...I love her!





Ellie and Gracie took a break from the kitchen and wanted to go shovel the neighbor lady's driveway...They even thought of it on their own.




I think it has helped to play Christmas music first thing this morning because everyone is so..happy and spreading the cheer!







3 comments:

Jill said...

So cute Amy! I love holiday baking too. I hope you saved me some of those pretzels :)

Stephanie said...

Those are some cute pictures. I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't wait to see them. Good Job on the baking, there is nothing better than goodies on the holidays. Hope that you have a Merry Christmas...

Brianne said...

what cute girls!!