Monday, April 28, 2008

How are your Mondays?

Why is it that my Monday mornings are always so CRAZY? I have always hated Mondays and I wonder why, maybe because of this.......The house always seems to be a mess after the weekend, the kids are always crabby, errands need to be run, laundry galore and I never know where to start. So because of all this it just makes me want to go back to bed and cover my head. What are you Mondays like and what can i do to make myself not dread them so bad.......Happy Monday:(

4 comments:

The Hearn Crew said...

I have to agree that Monday's are dreadful. But I've kind of been enjoying them..I know crazy...but it's nice to have my laundry done, sparkling toilets, vacuum lines on my floors, furniture that smiles back at me...that lasts for about 4 hours...then the children come home...at least I get to enjoy the rest of the week, because I did all my work on Monday. Well, so that's not always the case, but it's nice to imagine it that way! :)

Jill said...

Mondays make me go GRRRRRRR!

Kristen said...

i actually like mondays because the kids are back in school and it's usually my "stay home and get things done" day. i rarely plan things on a monday knowing i need that day to recover from the weekend. you could always come up with a new name so it's no longer a "monday". just a thought. (stupid i kow)

Tara said...

I agree with you Amy. One thing that makes it better for me is to make myself go through each room on Sunday night and at least pick up stuff so that Monday I can just start right in cleaning and not have to spend that first hour picking up. At least you wake up to it looking neat and tidy even though it is dirty. just an idea.