Monday, April 14, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

I was up late last night finishing up some email, checking blogs, etc. and looked at the clock and thought to myself "you have got to get to bed" it was 11:30pm. I walked out of the office and saw to my surprise my cute little Gracie sitting on the stairs playing with barbies. She looked up at me with a cute smile and said"Mommy, do you want to play barbies?" How could I get mad at her and send her back to bed. So we played barbies until we both got tired. I put a load of laundry in and came back to this cute picture. This little girl just wanted to have fun!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

so cute! you are a good mom to play barbies at 11:30pm. i don't know if i could have done that. i like your new carpet.

Amanda said...

How does she stay awake that long? How do you stay awake that long? Have you been giving Gracie diet coke again? :)

Stephanie said...

That is so cute!!! I can't believe that she was up that late. I love that you said "yes" to her, and not go to bed we will play tomorrow. You are such a great mom. The only thing I ever get to play with is cars.

The Hearn Crew said...

I love that. Serious girl time. Take it when you can, right? :)

Chelsea said...

Amy--why such a stranger? Come over and blog with us. tellmetuesday.wordpress.com

Jennifer said...

How cute is that? It's the out of ordinary things kids do like that, that make me smile.

Jill said...

That is so cute! I love little Gracie. She does and says the funniest things.

Tara said...

those are the best moments! good for you for taking advantage of it!
love that little Gracie!

Shiela Campbell said...

How adorable. i can't wait to get their and we can all play Barbies since we are too poor to do much else.