Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Diana

Happy Birthday Diana! These photos are not in order (dang it) but I thought we would take a trip down memory lane of the last year of knowing each other. I can't believe that I have only known this girl for 1 year! I feel like I have known her FOREVER!!!! I love ya!
Thanksgiving time!
Our AWESOME trip to New York.....
Max and Laura from GREASE.......................
Diana, Me, and Jill at Christmas walk.............

This is actually the first time that I met Diana..Her Birthday last year, a few of us took her out to dinner to get to know her. She had just moved into the ward.............. This was when I REALLY got to know Diana. We knew we were suposed to be friends! We had a blast together and had alot in common. She LOVED my fart machine!
A lunch date...............................
TOFW trip..............this was another great time together!
Last but not least, the TEETH!!!! This picture of Diana will always be in my mind. We have had more laughs over these teeth. She has them with her at all times. And has brought them out many times such as lunch dates, just driving down the road in the car....now that is the funniest thing ever to see people look at her throught the window as she is driving. She just looks at them and smiles with these BIG teeth! Diana, I am so glad that we have become such good friends in such a short amount of time. I look at all the fun things we have done this last year and want to thank you for being such a great friend!!!! You are such an example to me. You are always happy and always have a smile on your face. You are a wonderful mother, a wonderful wife, you are a wonderful friend! I hope you have the best Birthday ever!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

first of all..what cute hair you have diana! i am on a hair kick right now..so i am especially looking at hair. amy you are lucky to have such a good friends. aren't friends the BESST? how would we get through life without them? I feel sorry for people who don't take the time for friends because they are sure missing out! I have never had a friend in Grantsville and really don't want one! Although with Diana's teeth..my friend may fit right in!

The Hearn Crew said...

Amy...THANK YOU!!!! You are so sweet. I'm soooo glad we have met and become great friends. I can't believe how much we have done in only a year! It feels like we've been friends forever. Thank you for being a great friend. I think you and your family are so awesome! Thanks for some great memories over the past year. Now it's time to make some more!!

Amy said...

very funny Kristen! You will have a BEST friend in Grantsville...We will make the best of it! If I am the one who has to LIVE there, well you have the easy part.......

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Diana! You are so fun to be around. Thanks for being YOU!

Shiela Campbell said...

I have a Blog!!!!! I don't think I got your e-mail transferred correctly to my new computer so send it or call me!!