Sunday, January 13, 2008

I love music....

I love all kinds of music, but I really love Country Music. I love the lyrics. They always tell such a meaningful story. Music has always been a big part of my life. Starting at a very young age, I remember singing in church with my brothers and sisters. Singing in talent shows and all kinds of things that my Mom could get us into. Then as I got into my teenage years i was even in a band. Growing up my Mom always had music playing and I remember it making me feel happy. I find myself doing that same thing with my children , as we clean the house. The fun music helps us work faster and have fun! While on Sunday mornings the soft music helps us feel a bit calm and have good thoughts. It really is amazing what music can do, and how it can affect us. I see the joy that music brings to my children as I see them singing ALL the time rather it be at the piano or to Hannah Montana. They truely have a love for music. So I would like to thank my Mom for that. Thanks for starting something that has brought so much joy to our lives! What are your thoughts about Music?

7 comments:

Mercy said...

Thanks for the reminder of a way to encourage those feelings in our homes - I have a great intercom system with CD player and I just forget to turn it on....

Kristen said...

i can't believe you admitted to the whole blogging world that you were in a band. JK I feel the same way about music I just wish I could sing better! I have music playing most of the day all the time. Esp when I am cleaning house--it gets me motivated. I also like to listen to Josh Groban at night when I am cleaning up the kitchen and trying to get things "calmed down" for the evening. (of course I have to have a candle lit too!)

Stephanie said...

I love music too! I agree with you that country music is fabulous, it really does have a meaning or a story to tell. Music is a great way to relax. My favorite thing is to sing along when I am in the car because noboby can hear me and I can sing as loud as I want.

Tara said...

mom really did fill our lives with music huh? I love her for that. I am excited to give you your birthday present....you will love it. (don't tell her Kristen)
By the way, I need a tutorial on how to put music on my blog.
Love you lots!!
MAGI ROCKS! :)

Jill said...

I love music too! Especially that song from Hairspray! What was is called? Good Morning....something.
*hee hee*

The Hearn Crew said...

I absolutely love music. I seriously could NOT live without music. And I really like your selection on your blog. I love all different kinds of music. My playlists consists of all different kinds of music. I like to mix it all up too.

Kristen said...

Hey Sweet Girl! This is mom and I am at Kristen's getting ready for some girls time out. We are going to a movie with April. I am so glad that music is so important to you and that you are making it important to your sweet family, I love you so much!!!!!!!