Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We are Outta' here

Well I will be up all night long packing and finishing up last minute things
for our trip HOME! Why does it take SO LONG to get ready to go out of town? This is when I wish I were a man! All they have to worry about is themselves......Why is that? Anyway, everyone keeps asking me if I am excited to go and I keep saying " I will be once I get on the plane" Until then I have to much on my mind to even be excited! But yes, I am excited to go and be with family and friends! We will have a great time! The kids are so excited that I don't think that they will sleep(shoot I forgot the melatonin). Ellie said that she can't wait to see the mountains. I agree with her. That is the BEST feeling to see the mountains as we are landing..That's when I think "We are home!" Utah mountains are beautiful. I will update my blog and try to download pictures from someones computer. I will miss everyone and will see you when I get home! NO parties without me!!!!!!!! Have a great last few weeks of Summer.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Girl- you need to call me so we can get together! As for feeling like home, that's interesting because whenever I see trees and rolling hills and farmland- that's when I feel like I am home. I will always call Illinois (and New York of course) home!

tayallred21 said...

Yes i so want to move back you didnt even need to ask me that!

Kristen said...

cute picture of you amy! I am glad you are here!