Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What does "Vacation" mean to you?

Here we are supposed to be having a great vacation and lots of rest, fun, seeing everything and everyone. Well it started out that way and now we are asking what does vacation mean? A few days ago Gracie started throwing up and could not keep ANYTHING in her.....we thought and hoped that it would end with her, but NO WAY, that would not be a vacation. Now, a few days later Elizabeth has been up ALL FREAKIN NIGHT throwing up, yes ALL night and is still continuing to do so. So we had to cancel plans for the day and hope that neither Taylor or I will get it! (Please , Please, Please not us) Poor Ellie, I feel so bad for her she looks terrible. I am concerned because she seems worse than Gracie did. So much for a perfect vacation! I guess no one has a perfect vacation.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Not fun at all!! Seem we are in the same vote, Poor Kaden has caught the same bug and we were up all night.. Hopefully it wil not last to long. Give the girls a hug and kiss. I hope it ends with Ellie. Love Ya

Freddie Dawn said...

We have had the runs bug around here with poor Katie. She got so thin on me and her teeth are hurting her really bad. No fun!

Mercy said...

I am soooo sorry that your family isn't enjoying your time there - Maggie is sick too - I had to change her 6 times before 11:00 this morning! Poor little girl - she didn't eat anything all day
:( I pray you will all feel better tommorow!!!

Jill said...

there is such a thing as a perfect vacation...but it usually involves leaving the kids at home! let's face it, it's never really a vacation for the mom because the mom is keeping everyone organized and not relaxing!

hope everyone gets to feeling better and i can't wait to see you when you get back!

Amy said...

Jill- That is so true.....so I need a vacation when I get home and it's called BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!

Amanda said...

Graham had the same thing last week...at least I know you guys didn't get it from us!! I can't wait until the girls go back to school, too...

tayallred21 said...

Of course I HAD to get it! I am feeling much better I just want it to go away for good!

Michelle said...

What a vacation for everyone to get sick, but that's the way it goes huh!
I am sorry that we missed seeing you and that we had to come back here to the land of nothing and boy do I mean nothing! I can't wait to see you guys , maybe we will have to plan for it next summer to all be back home at the same time and visit
Love you all
Hope all the family has gotten over that nasty stuff!!