Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thank You So................Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is TOTALLY late, but I wanted to thank everyone for making my Birthday SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have wonderful friends. I appreciate you all so much. I learn so much from each of you and want to be just like you "when I grow up". You all have touched my life in so many different ways. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!This was a great weekend. And those of you who were not able to make it, we missed you VERY much! Girlfriends are the best. What would we do without them?

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday!!!! I wish I could have celebrated with you. Ditto to what Megan said....about the living near you always but, in Utah. Go Utah. People who live in Utah are so freaking rad! I wish I lived in Utah. Maybe someday I will be so lucky.

The Hearn Crew said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday, again, Amy! It was so much fun! I'm glad we could celebrate YOUR DAY with YOU! Thanks for welcoming me so warmly! I feel priviledged to call you friend already! Friends are the BEST!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I also agree with all the wonderful ladies above, you are a great friend and I am so happy to know you!

Amanda said...

Better late than never, especially from you, Amy! Just kidding. It was such a fun weekend!!