Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Gracie & Lili.....
Are they cute or what? I watch Lili 3 times a week and absoluty love it and her. She is so very sweet. She even calls me "Mommy Amy" I love it! Gracie and Lili are like little sister's they have that love/hate relationship, but most of the time love. I am happy that Gracie has someone to play with a few times a week. And she is happy that she has someone to boss around and actually puts up with it. Lili will do whatever Gracie asks. Gracie is only 1 year older but Lili thinks she is so......................big. I can't seem to figure that out since Gracie is half her size....I love them both so much and enjoy seeing them grow up together.

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Gracie is so beautiful and has grown up so fast- it makes me sad that my little peanut is growing up without me! We hope to see you guys again soon!

Amanda said...

What a cute picture!! I think you only do Gracie's hair when I am NOT around!! Hee hee.

Chelsea said...

Get outta here!!!! When did you get a blog??? This is so cool--we have our own little bloggin community now. Yippie!

Jill said...

Hey Amy, I changed our blog to
www.ourblisslife.blogspot.com!