Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I wanted to introduce the Allred Family. Here are our 3 "BEAUTIFUL" daughters. Taylor, Elizabeth and our little sweet Gracie. We just can't seem to get BOYS in this house. They are so lucky to have such a wonderful dad who simply adores them even if they are ALL GIRL!!!! HE loves to spend time with them on daddy daughter dates and makes that a priority. He is so wonderful! This is a latest family picture of us after Elizabeth's Baptism. We are so proud of her. She keeps us on our toes and has LOTS of energy, but we love her sweet spirit in our home. Taylor, our oldest is amazing! She is so very helpful and always happy and wants everyone else to be happy. Loves life and always wanting to have fun. What would we do without her! Now Gracie, I love her to pieces. She always says this phrase to me. Everything is so cute about her. Girls, Girls, Girls! I love them all so very much and they all are so very different . I am so excited about this blog. Just remember that I am so brand new!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You need to do a post on your new dog!!! Congrats on your new blog!

Amy said...

I will, I need to take pic tonoght.

Anna-Marie said...

It is fun to see all the pictures and get the updates. Wish I was there. Hope Elizabeth is feeling better. Love to all - -