Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Pictures.............

I finally got the girls pictures taken after 3 years. I have been wanting to get them done so that I can take the old ones down off my wall, so I don't look so bad because Gracie was just a baby. So I finally got it done! Here are just a few of the 200 that were taken today. I am going to have such a hard time deciding which ones I want blown up. HELP!!!!
This is just a fun one, I don't like the house in the background, but I love the tree.


My sweet little BABY...........she is so big now!

Cute little Ellie ......


Beautiful Taylor.......



I love pictures of my girls. Of course I think that they are the most beautiful girls in the world. Ok, I know it's just because I am the Mom. They are just getting so grown up. What am I going to do when they all start dating?




6 comments:

Kristen said...

very cute amy! you're right..they are growing up fast. i love the one you have on your blog the most- of them walking across the bridge. great location. where is it? i need to get my kids' done for christmas cards soon before the weather gets yucky. miss ya!

Amy said...

It is downtown Oswego at the park. It is a great picture spot. That is probably the one I will use for Christmas cards.I wish you could see them all to help me decide.

Stefanie said...

The pics are GORGEOUS!! I can't believe how fast your girls have grown up. You have so much to be proud of! I'm so glad you posted these. We miss you guys!

Whit said...

They are so pretty, I wish I could see you guys more often. Oh, just thought I'd let you know that you entered in our family blog wrong, its actually mclellandfamily6....love ya. :)

Stephanie said...

Cute pics of the girls. Thay are all so gorgeous!!! Whoever took those pics did a fantastic job, love them!!!

Mariah said...

oh they are SO stinkin cute! Im loving taylor's hair! Miss you guys!