Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Do you remember ME?

I know, it has been FOREVER since I have updated my blog. Well I thought that I better do it really quick before I leave again in a few days. We just got back this morning from visiting my sweet sister and her family in Arizona. We had a great time shopping and laying in the sun at her pool. Thank goodness for her pool! It was SO.......HOT!!!!!!! It was great to see them after a very long time(too long) thanks Tara for having us and making it such a fun trip. I love you so much! We left at 11pm last night and flew all night arriving at 8am this am back home. Caught up on some sleep today and then we will add a few more items to our luggage and off the Mexico on Friday morning at 2:30am. Yes, 2:30 am. Are we crazy? And I wonder why I am tired all the time. It is all worth it though for fun times with family. I hope you all are having a fun Summer and doing some fun things before school starts and all the hustle and bustle begins. Well that's all for now, and as they say in Mexico, Adios!

5 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

Hey Amy!! It was great to hear from you! It sounds like you have had a fun summer. I would love to keep in touch! Add me to your blog list so we can chat all the time! School started today, YA, HURRAY, YE-HAW... can you tell I am SO EXCITED!! GINA

Kristen said...

amy all i can say is IT'S ABOUT TIME! Seriously..you are the one who got me into this whole blogging thing and now you never do it. i know you are busy but really...months without updating? hope you have fun in mexico..don't BURN yourself you silly girl!!! Remember SUNSCREEN!

Tara said...

amy, my blog is in need of a makeover and you know I just can't do it. love you!!!

Mariah said...

Glad you had fun here, I miss you guys already. Hope Mexico was a blast!! love ya

Matthew McLelland said...

Hey Amy,

Sorry it's been so long since we've chatted. I think of you often and love you, I promise to do better at keeping in touch...in fact I've been doing better at updating my blog....I guess that is the best and easiest way to find out about whats going on in my life at the moment... the important stuff that is...

Love ya.