Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy Birthday Babe! I love you so...............much. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, father, and most of all friend. I love the way you make me smile:) You make me so very happy! I am so blessed to have you as my husband. You always make me feel so special and treat me wonderful. I could not ask for a better husband or father for our children. You are a very hard worker and I appreciate ALL you do for our family. I appreciate your STRONG testimony and your willingness to serve in the gospel. You are an example to me. I appreciate your patience, love, kindness and ability to overlook my weaknesses. You are an AMAZING man! I absolutely adore you, and am proud to call you MINE! Happy Birthday Babe! I love you more today than yesterday.....................

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! That was such a sweet post about Kel, he is an awesome brother-in-law. I love you both so much and can't wait to see you.

Shiela Campbell said...

Kelly is amazing and so good to my little girl and her little girls. I can't even imagine what it would be like to know your precious daughter was married to someone who mistreated her and didn't have a testimony of the Gospel. Thank you! Thank you! Kelly
Lots of love,
Mom Campbell

Kristen said...

major cheezy amy! JK It was great! Kelly sure is a loveable guy! Can't wait to come out and get spoiled by his down home cookin'
love ya! hey thanks for calling me back when i was sad the other day. nice sister! No, really I am fine now. i was just having a "moment"

Tara said...

you can't help but love kelly....AND he COOKS! you scored bigtime Amy! maybe he could offer his brother in law some free cooking classes....gosh, I would even PAY for them.

Tara said...

hey, tell miss Taylor that I am offended that I am not an INVITED reader on her blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.