Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What do we do now?

We have had a houseful of FUN company this last week. Kelly's family left yesterday and now the girls and I don't know what to do! We all went to bed crying last night.Taylor came in after crying for about 1/2 hr and wanted to lay with me because she was so...sad. Thanks Mom & Dad Allred for always making our times together so much fun! We love you so very much and appreciate ALL that you do. I have the BEST in-laws EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike, Steph and little Kaden we love you too! You are always such a joy to have around. Kaden we miss you already and will buy some otter pops just to remind us of your visit.( I think the boy eats 6-8 a day) What do we do now is the big question? MOVE BACK HOME!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh don't even start the moving back home talk!!!!! I won't let you!

Stephanie said...

Thank you for the wonderful week, we always have so much fun when we come to CHICAGO. Thank you for the Laughs and for putting up with us for so long. We like the idea of you moving home!!! Just do it FAST.
love you and miss you.

Taylor said...

Oh don't worry mom. your not the only one that is sad a bored out of your mind.

Amanda said...

Hmmm... you could start by CALLING YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

Kristen said...

I would be okay with the idea of you moving back home!

Mercy said...

So was I the one who told you about the club soda? That's my favorite cheap fix!