Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My new best friend!!!!!!

I wanted to introduce to you All my new best friend! CLUB SODA! This stuff is great at getting stains out of carpets. We just got our carpets cleaned last month and can I tell you that since then the kids and the DOG have trashed them. Well a friend told me about this Club Soda thing and so I was desperate to get pink marker (hot pink) out of the carpet that the dog got a hold of. Well 3 days later I got some club soda and I just now poured in on the carpet let it sit for about 1 min. Then took a dry rag and blotted it up. I didn't even scrub. Well The pink marker is no longer there! AMAZING!!!!!!! So my tip for the day is treat yourself to some CLUB SODA ( the small bottle's so you can save it and keep the fiz) The best part about it is that it only cost me 69 cents.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I bet I would have like the pink spot. Pink is pretty.

Stephanie said...

hi Amy, yea I have a blog!

Anonymous said...

hola!!
just wanted to say hi cuz im really bored cuz im at my moms work with my dad cuzz he is working on the computerrss! hope u have a good day! talk to you l8ter bye!! <3 always Tori