Monday, May 7, 2007

MONDAY fitness update

Well this week was going great until I got on the scale and saw that I had lost NONE! I was feeling VERY discouraged because I did great with my eating, NO cheating, and lost no weight. But I do notice that I have lost inches because I bought a shirt and I went a size down. I was happy about that. After counceling with Meg about the whole scale issue, I do feel alot better, but it is still discouraging when you don't see that number move at all! I WILL continue on and hopefully this week I will see some numbers drop along with the inches. I am happy to say that I made it through the 2 week phase. Man that is HARD!!!! I am excited to add fruit to my diet and whole grains to one of my meals each day. Today it will be a sandwich for lunch! YUM!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work everyone !

4 comments:

Freddie Dawn said...

Amy I have lost pounds but no inches, so be happy!! It will be a long time before I can go down a shirt size lol. Well, the boobs are really the problem there lol. You are looking great and doing better then I with not cheating. On Sundays I like to give myself a little bit of a treat. I am here for you girl!!! Come to yoga this week if we have it. hugs!

The Hearn Crew said...

AMY...you go girl!!! We all lose weight differently, and in combination with feeling good, loosing inches and having lost weight the first week, I think you're doing FABULOUS!!!! Way to work hard.

doezie10 said...

A- your AWESOME!!! Keep it up, the reward is well worth it!!!

Matthew McLelland said...

Love ya.