Monday, March 26, 2007

Locks of Love

Taylor, after her hair cut of 7inches off. She looks so cute and it is so fun and easy for summer! It took me a while to talk her into this ! With the help of her Aunt Steph being the one in charge of the scissors, well I guess that made it a little easier. And of course she was on my side!Are we mean or what! Really, Taylor loved it!
Ellie after her hair cut of 9inches off. WOW!!!!!!She was all excited to donate to Locks of Love. Well then we heard after the fact that it had to be 10in.We were originally told 8in.She was sad! I told her that I would call and check with Locks of Love. Well in the meantime our SWEET little peanut Gracie found that bag with a ponytail in it very, very interesting and pulled it out and strung it all acrossed the kitchen floor! I about died, and so did Ellie! I felt really bad. So now the hair was donated to the local garbage man.

WOW!!!!!! 9 inches ............

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Meg!

Chelsea said...

Hey Amy--we missed you last night. Lost just wasn't the same.

Kathleen and Justin Lofley said...

What a thoughtful thing your girls did to cut it off for Locks of Love. Sadly, it is 10", but the thought was there! I can tell you from experience that not having control and your hair falling out is much more traumatic than it may sound! Your girls have big hearts and their new haircuts are absolutely adorable for summer!